Customer Success Manager, Southeast Asia
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you are the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Payoneer, founded in 2005, is headquartered in New York and has a team based all over the world with 13 locations in Asia Pacific.
Payoneer is looking for a highly-talented Customer Success Manager to handle the Southeast Asia market. The incumbent will be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with the company’s key accounts (VIPs) and most active users, industry influencers, and early adopters and leverage this to increase business with the customer. The person will be based in either Singapore or Hong Kong.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy, international environment. He or she should possess sales and account management background that enables him or her to drive engagement with respective stakeholders as a business advisor and main point of contact in Payoneer and grow his/her set of accounts through upsells. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute customer development plans at scale. This role will be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore.
- Proactively and constantly manage existing client relationships through a consultative approach as a business partner.
- Understand the intricacies of our services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our clients’ needs and translate these opportunities through Upsells.
- Prepare and implement account development plans per key account to maximize engagement and opportunities with clients.
- Have the passion and drive to exceed strategic and financial targets.
- Collaborate with various teams around the world (sales, marketing, partnerships, operations, product) and be the voice of the customer.
- Share feedback and information on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
- Growing the company’s capability in financial services industry and develop the vision and plan to execute a go-to-market strategy, collaborating with the analytics, business development managers, sales and delivery teams for developing offerings and cross-selling to existing clients and prospects.
- Review and propose process improvement that drive client and market penetration.
- Build business success stories and case studies.
- Maintaining all information of customer activity within CRM platform.
- Drive events, below the line activities and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Draft various business reports.
Skills, Qualification And Experience
- A Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of account management, business development, or other relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia. Other SEA languages also a plus
- Genuine comfort with phone-based sales and holding a quota
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs, and drive results
- High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure
- A desire to drive meaningful organizational change
Not a Must But a Great Advantage
- Experience in SAAS services
- Experience using salesforce.com or a similar CRM system
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The digital payment platform empowering businesses around the world to grow globally.