Customer Success Manager
We are MYOB
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
You'll be part of our Enterprise Customer Success team where you get to represent the voice of the customer within MYOB and be a highly collaborative conduit between Customer Success, Sales, Services, Support, Product, and Marketing, ensuring the needs of our customers are understood and reflected across the business.
The opportunity & our Team
As Customer Success Specialists we coach MYOB's customers to maximise the value they get from MYOB solutions - to ultimately retain and grow engagement across the MYOB Platform. We do this by gaining deep insights into our portfolio of customers and getting to the heart of their needs, issues and opportunities.
About The Role
- Understand your customers' enterprise environment and MYOB activity and advise on solutions that align to their needs and strategic goals, driving deeper product engagement, usage and overall happiness.
- Proactively spot issues that could affect customer happiness or retention and work with customers and cross-functionally to remove roadblocks.
- Embrace 'at risk' customers and deliver turn around strategies that focus on working through objections, seeing value in their current investment and helping resolve - customer problems.
- Partner with sales to develop strong understanding of customer goals, current and future needs and other insights that surface further revenue opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to build scalable solutions that drive product engagement and business value for our customers.
- Support a team environment through knowledge sharing, maintaining a winning attitude and embracing continuous improvement.
What You Will Bring
- Experience with MYOB, broader accounting solutions and/or the application of business management software.
- A people person! Able to quickly build trust and rapport and develop positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to empathise with customers and position yourself as a trusted advisor and inspire change.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to successfully communicate complex information to a varied audience.
- Proven ability to strategically prioritise and manage competing projects to maximise overall impact.
- Highly collaborative way of working, making good use of feedback loops and rallying all relevant parts of the organisation around driving customer success.
- Ability to learn quickly and proactively initiate action to fill any knowledge gaps in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in customer success, retention and/or frontline (sales, support etc.) environment in the technology industry (desired).
We welcome applications within Australia and New Zealand including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland and Christchurch
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more