Account Manager - Enterprise Sales
We are MYOB
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
As an Account Manager within our Enterprise Industries team, you'll be accountable for expanding the value that MYOB's Enterprise customers receive from using the MYOB platform in their business. Your primary focus will be cross selling and upselling the PayGlobal Payroll and Workforce Management software and services to a strategic customer base covering a broad spectrum of industries. There will be a real focus on expanding our Advanced cloud Workforce Management solution across some of our largest and most strategic organisations.
You will achieve success by building strong relationships with some of MYOB's most strategic clients, work in partnership, understand their needs and priorities, and pro-actively engage to help them achieve their goals.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, annual sales quotas for expansion business by creating customer value.
- Build effective and positive relationships with MYOB's PayGlobal clients.
- Create and maintain plans in order to align client's objectives to business priorities and account planning activities.
- Identify new business opportunities by researching the needs of potential customers.
- Identifies key decision makers and develop relationships to drive revenue.
- Uses insights to build solutions in a way that demonstrates value to MYOB customers.
- Manage a value-based sales cycle from qualification of need, through to objection handling, negotiation and closing sales.
- Build and execute your territory plan, which will drive the required sales activity to deliver sufficient pipeline coverage.
- Forge relationships which expand your touch points across these accounts.
What We're Looking For
- Experience in account management of Enterprise Clients, with proven track record of expanding relationships and new revenue streams
- Proven track record in expanding revenue streams through cross selling additional solutions
- Experience in building and selling complex and / or technology solutions.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Consistent track record of upselling and cross selling existing customers.
- Experience in Enterprise Payroll, Work Forced Management is preferred.
- Value based and Solution selling expertise, within organisations that have >700 employees.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more