Data Analyst (Excel)/Customer Operations Analyst
We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
Who is the Customer Operations Team?
We are a team of hardworking, dedicated Analysts who come to work every day driven to deliver amazing outcomes for MYOB Sales teams. Embracing a diverse range of skills, personalities, and cultures, the team balances having a lot of fun with a varied and fulfilling work environment.
The Customer Operations Analyst will play a key role ensuring that commissions are paid accurately and on time, optimised and aligned with the company’s growth strategy.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, you will be part of a close-knit team of Analysts that handle and deliver commissions, and other incentives for over 400 MYOB employees.
The team also continuously strives to enhance and maximise the effectiveness of MYOB's incentive schemes.
Other Key Duties Include
- Help handle disputes / questions / communications concerning commission calculations, and payments.
- Deliver analysis highlighting strategic opportunities to improve revenue operations.
- Engage and manage stakeholders to ensure commission schemes are optimised and managed efficiently and effectively.
What You Will Bring
- Tertiary qualifications in a Business discipline
- Proven understanding of sales commissions and commission schemes will be a real advantage
- Advanced skills in Excel - especially with writing Excel formulae, creating pivot tables, etc.
- Good to have experience - creating dashboards using Excel + creating/using macros in Excel.
- Good understanding of SQL and Tableau would be a benefit
- Solid experience in working with data from numerous data sources and data types.
- Strong experience in trouble shooting, resolving data issues and effective change management.
- Understanding of CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of Incentive Management Tools such as Performio
- Understanding of data platforms such as Snowflake and SQL Management Studio
What else do you need to know?
This is an awesome opportunity to join our supportive, hardworking team. Help drive solutions through technology, having fun along the way. The journey will be challenging and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more