Product and Platform Liaison - Advanced Business
We are MYOB
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
We're on the hunt for a new Product and Platform Liaison to support our MYOB Advanced Business product!
As the key escalation point from the call centre and support teams for issues that need consultation with our Product and Platform teams, you'll be triaging all escalations to either resolve, or to escalate to Product and Platform in a manner that facilitates swift resolution for our Partners and Customers.
You'll need to be the conduit between the teams that deliver our products and those that support them with a focus on Problem Management.
You'll achieve this by focusing on some of the following
- Reduce resolution times on escalations needing Product and Platform consultation.
- Investigate issues raised to determine level and volume of impact to client and operations, likely root cause and possible resolution.
- Establish client context of issues raised and requirements for resolution.
- Conduct thorough testing on proposed solutions before agreeing to acceptance and deployment.
- Contribute to the ongoing support of product releases in production.
- Quickly identify and communicate potential problems, risks and issues and ensure prompt follow-up work is done to facilitate a favourable outcome.
This role is located in Melbourne, but we're open to any of our office locations.
If you think you were made for this role and you're ready for the next step in your career then we'd love to hear from you!
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more