Sales Associate - New Business
We are MYOB
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
About The Role
The Enterprise Sales Associate (Industries) is accountable for supporting MYOB’s efforts in winning new customers. Working to deliver value and benefits to customers > 50 employees through our ERP, Payroll, and Workforce management solutions.
You’ll be joining a resourceful and creative sales team focused on expanding MYOB’s footprint across Australia and New Zealand. Success will be achieved by executing the MYOB Sales process, while meeting or exceeding sales quotas, optimising sales conversion rates, and reducing sales cycle time.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas for expansion business by creating customer value.
- Develop, present and maintain an active Touch Plan that prioritises self-soured lead efforts.
- Proactive planning, forecasting and pipeline management, ensuring that gap and upside plans are in place.
- Maintain product and industry knowledge to become a specialist on relevant ERP, Payroll, and WFM product
- 3+ years’ experience in sales
- Experience working within an activity based, metrics driven sales or lead generation team
- History of delivering against quota
- Curious and capable of quickly learning new solutions and understanding value delivered to customers
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions
- Experience in MYOB Enterprise ERP product suite desirable but not essential
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and influence at senior levels
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more