Quality Analyst (Mid and Senior positions)
At Zeller, we’re reimagining business banking. We’re champions for small to medium sized businesses, challenging the status quo, and eventually, the big banks.
Why is it exciting to work at Zeller?
We’re big believers that ‘talent attracts talent’. Our goals are ambitious and exciting, and we need an incredibly skilled team to achieve them. Our team comes from all walks of life, and though we’ve been apart for such a long time, our culture has remained strong.
Founded in 2020, we have the vibrant, innovative ‘feel’ of a start-up, whilst having the pretty cool moniker of being ‘Australia’s most valuable pre-launch start up’. Ever.
When you join Zeller, you’ll be working alongside incredible talent to come up with solutions for unique and often original ideas. The team are champions for each other, and one of our strongest attributes is our team-first mentality.
There are some incredible things on the horizon at Zeller - we can't wait for you to join us.
Zeller has recently launched its payments and banking product to the Australian market. As we rapidly scale we are growing a dedicated quality team to drive our obsession with product quality. Joining Zeller is a unique opportunity to work in a hyper growth payments startup where your unique skills will be valued and where you will be challenged to work with a team building a new Australian bank from the ground up.
- Be an expert on the Zeller product and its quality, user paths and edge cases in our team.
- Reproduce, triage and track issues discovered by our customers .
- Work with a cross-functional team of product leaders, engineers and designers to release new features by developing and executing test plans from functional requirements, and by providing feedback on feature completeness, quality, and testability.
- Work with multiple teams across mobile applications, a web UI and POS devices to understand a feature’s completeness and customer value across our full product suite.
- Be an expert on testing practices and promote new tools and practices that uplift quality, automation and product velocity.
What We Are Looking For
- A deep understanding of modern testing practices and how they should be applied in a cross functional team to produce high quality digital products.
- Customer obsession and meticulous attention to the quality and details of the products you take ownership of.
- Demonstrated leadership in defining and uplifting the testing standards within a team.
- An ability to work effectively, communicate, and build relationships within product and engineering teams.
- The confidence and personal skills to provide candid and actionable feedback on feature completeness and quality.
- A strong ability to manage concurrent projects within a fast-paced environment.
- A high level of comfort working in a deeply technical environment and with using advanced testing tools such as web proxies (Charles Proxy), API testing (Postman) and SQL.
- Experience working in a team with an automation mindset and experience working with web UI testing tools such as cypress.
- Experience or excitement about the payments industry.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or an equivalent level of experience.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing and quality assurance
Like the rest of the team, you’ll benefit from:
A competitive salary package, including equity from an early stage;
A balanced, progressive and supportive work environment;
Excellent parental leave and other leave entitlements;
Hybrid working arrangements;
Excellent learning and development opportunities;
Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team, both virtually and in person;
Being part of one of Australia’s most exciting ‘scale-ups’.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everything your business needs to accept payments, manage your finances, and pay recipients fast.