Sales Enablement Associate
You will be an integral part of the global Visa Government Solutions (VGS) team and support the VGS Team in Asia Pacific. The role will be based in Singapore and report directly into the Head of Visa Government Solutions for Asia Pacific.
What's exciting about joining the Visa Government Solutions team?
- We're a new team within Visa with a global reach and remit
- You’ll be supporting highly strategic public sector clients on high impact projects
- Partner with industry stakeholders to deliver solutions to Governments and develop innovative new solutions
- We’re a key part of Visa’s focus on new payment flows as a growth driver for our business
- Given the nature of the sector, it will drive Visa brand values especially as a purpose-led brand with social and economic impact.
At Visa, we strive to excel with our partners and via strong internal and external collaboration, we look to enable and inspire all players in the ecosystem to deliver on our long-term country goals in driving e-payments and financial inclusion. If you are a keen learner with interest in the public sector and payments industry you should apply!
What a Government Solutions Sales Enablement Associate does at Visa:
As a Sales Enablement Associate for Asia Pacific, you will have the following responsibilities:
Pipeline Management and Planning
- Collaborate with VGS teams and internal stakeholders across multiple functions and VGS launch markets to shape the short, medium and long-term pipeline outlook, with key data forecasting and deal prioritization.
- Manage forecasting, deal pipeline, KPIs, tracking and measurement tools to accurately quantify and monitor sales activities globally and regionally.
- Contribute to the review of market acceleration strategies and prioritized pipelines with close collaboration with VGS market leads and/or cross-functional teams
Sales tools and resources
- Support VGS market leads in client-facing content creation that demonstrate the value of VGS products and solutions to meet Government needs.
- Share sales collateral, tools, resources and best practices across markets, leveraging Visa’s sales enablement platform of Compass and other resources. Equip market teams to win and retain clients and increase Visa’s competitive positioning for Government opportunities.
Sales Performance and Analytics
- Develop and manage existing dashboard and other reports that support commercialization efforts to regionally track sales progress and status of strategic initiatives.
- Lead, co-ordinate and develop periodic reporting and presentations to senior management, including scorecard consolidation and monthly/quarterly business reviews across the business. Requires consolidating inputs across markets, tracking performance, and using data to inform strategies, influence behaviour and drive continuous improvement.
- Manage and ensure adoption and accuracy of sales reporting tools (MS Dynamics) across markets.
Why This Is Important To Visa
This is a role we have identified globally to drive a new strategic business for Visa. As citizens, we are all aware of the important and increasing roles the government play in our lives, something the recent pandemic has emphasized. Government payments are a significant part of this, be it government making payments to suppliers or social payments in form of disbursements or even accepting tax payments from citizens. At the same time Governments are leading the way in launching innovations in payments (such as Central Bank Digital Currencies, open data) and in dealing with the big challenges of our times (climate, sustainability). We are looking to partner with governments around the world as they drive ambitious plans in a variety of areas such as to support economic recovery and drive digitalization. We will be leading Visa’s efforts to develop our strategy, leverage expertise in various functions across Visa, drive a sustainable sales pipeline for Government opportunities and develop comprehensive government solutions including Government disbursements, payments and acceptance of payments, urban mobility, tourism insights or Central Bank Digital Currencies. We are also prioritizing markets for focus and enablement of specialized sales teams.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
What You Will Need
- Proficiency in financial modelling and deployment of analytical tools for forecasting and planning, as well as executive presentations.
- Commercially focused and a pragmatic self-starter, ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions.
- Experience using pipeline and deal management technologies / software for tracking and monitoring, MS Dynamics, PowerBI, Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound tactical decisions, and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences.
- A sense of urgency, assertiveness, and directness. Ability to think longer-term coupled with fast execution of short-term priorities.
- Passion for payments and supporting digitization of Governments, interest in emerging topics (e.g., central bank digital currencies, open data, sustainability)
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a complex, fast paced and often ambiguous environment.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree, in addition to a minimum 2 years of related professional experience
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted. Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in Singapore are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions