Process Analyst (Operations and Enablement)
We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
You will play an integral role in crafting the future of Sales and Support at MYOB by working closely with collaborators to refine and articulate MYOB’s needs into functions, processes, and workflows. To assist with accurately describing problem statements, business impact, and client experience. With the goal of delivering insights that drive improvements to the customer experience through process improvements and automation.
- Understand the clients’ business and be able to gather, refine and articulate their needs, including functions, processes, and workflows using a defined methodology including workshop facilitation and collaborator interviews.
- Accurately describe the problem statement, business impact, and client experience.
- Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts
- Deliver insights that drive improvements to customer service delivery
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Analyze user requirements and deliver artifacts to assist with understanding - including domain modeling, workflows, user stories and interface design, by collaborating closely with a range of people including users & product managers, drawing together information needs from across the organisation.
- Collaborate with project team members to ensure that the product meets the agreed requirements and to ensure the product is of high quality.
What Will You Bring
- Experience with process analysis
- Understanding of Salesforce functional implementation experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- Experience with requirements gathering, problem solving, process mapping, documentation and conducting workshops.
- Good communications skills and business acumen.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more