Business Development Manager - Airlines & Travel
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is a global leader in the payments industry and the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and acquirers. Powered by 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and innovative solutions fostering their growth. Services offered by Worldline include instore and online commercial acquiring, highly secure payment transaction processing and numerous digital services. In 2021 Worldline generated a proforma revenue close to 4 billion euros. worldline.com
Worldline’s corporate purpose (“raison d’être”) is to design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. Worldline makes them environmentally friendly, widely accessible, and supports social transformation.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Generate new business with global top Travel and hospitality merchants to ensure Worldline is the key payment processor for their online business
- Identify and approach prospective Enterprise customers and make the influence on behalf of Worldline
- Collaborate across different functions to sell Worldline Global Payment Solutions and delivery the high level of service to the large global corporations
- Respond to comprehensive RFP/RFI’s
Sign of Success:
- Successfully executing our global travel and hospitality development strategy
- Developing a diversified and healthy opportunity pipeline
- Generating revenue in line with your individual targets
- Disciplined and methodical approach towards sales process and CRM (Salesforce)
Skills we can’t do without:
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and techniques
- Selling experience in the complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure, and financial services products within the digital ecommerce industry
- Knowledge and proven success with sales methodologies for repeatable growth
- Solid business acumen and awareness of financial factors
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities in an effective way
What you can expect from us:
- An international team, spread over seven European countries
- An open, trusting and cheerful working atmosphere
- A 360 degree view of the Business and a chance to create a direct difference in a global leader
- Performance-related pay and social benefits
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all people from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital payments for a trusted world