Marketing Automation Analyst - 12 month Fixed Term contract
We are MYOB
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
The Marketing Operations Team at MYOB provide expertise to our Marketing team to assist with campaign strategies and support and influence how we interact with customers.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Analyst to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract to support a project within our Financial Services vertical.
In this role, you’ll provide expertise on all areas of Marketing Automation including data investigation, customer profile analysis and segmentation to ensure campaigns are optimised to achieve desired outcomes.
Reporting to the Marketing Automation Lead, you’ll join a team of four to provide campaign and data support, analysis and reporting for marketing automation opportunities, campaign strategy and design and execution.
The team have a strong test and learn culture and have a mature Salesforce marketing instance. This is an autonomous role where you have a real position to make an impact.
About The Role
- Ensure data integrity is maintained and appropriate QA processes around the campaign process.
- Advise and influence campaign strategy across marketing teams, providing valuable insights in the campaign development process whilst ensuring appropriate pre and post campaign reporting is in place to supervise the efficiency of key campaigns and activities.
- Implementing test and control cells to enable effective and accurate campaign measurement and refine and optimise activities based on insights.
- Develop insights and analytical models around acquisition & retention to inform future campaigns, sharing data & reporting providing insight into business performance against goals
We’ll be a great match if
- You have experience delivering customer journeys and building campaigns to address user and business needs
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ideally in a technology business
- Strong analytical skills with experience manipulating large data sets
- Basic SQL skills
- Strong stakeholder management, you can connect with different teams and people
- Ability collaborate in a cross functional team environment and optimally deliver planned outcomes
- Learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity. We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. We’d love to hear from you on regarding this role, or if it’s not the right time, join our talent community so that we can reach out regarding future roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more