SaaS Product Support Specialist
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Support Representative, you will work with FIS clients to provide in-depth product support. You will take incoming inquiries to resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application.
About the team:
What you will be doing:
- Proactively monitor Service Now (SNOW) ticketing system for incoming support requests
- Acknowledge and maintain ownership of assigned support tickets from inception through to closure
- Actively troubleshoot issues to determine root cause and resolution.
- Work closely with internal cross functional teams where Level 2 or 3 support is required
- Assist with in house testing and validating patches, configuration changes and other solutions provided by development teams to validate recommended resolution of specific client incidents
- Provide Level 2 application support for the SaaS team which includes detailed analysis and troubleshooting of complex application issues
- Work on ad-hoc special projects as designated by management
- Conduct internal training sessions for other team members
- Assist with troubleshooting and knowledge transfer for team members
- Keep up with product training requirements and documentation in order to keep abreast of the new releases and product changes.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will need:
- Financial markets background in one or more of the following areas: cash management, financial analytics, advanced treasury instruments, bank communications, treasury accounting
- Demonstrable analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Customer support, implementation and/or project management experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Added bonus if you have:
- At least 2 years of Integrity experience or other treasury management systems
- Strong treasury knowledge either from a consulting or in corporate set up.
What we offer you:
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Tools for personal and professional growth
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Resources to invest in your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests