People Operations Manager
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As the People Operations Manager, ANZ, you’ll work closely with the global People team, responsible for providing a world class experience to all Airwallex employees. You will partner cross-functionally to drive process and system improvements that will improve the employee experience, increase the efficiency of the People team, and improve the quality of our data to support future people initiatives. As we are rapidly growing across the globe, a proactive approach, ability to problem solve and execute is essential. This role will have a genuine impact on Airwallex.
- Create and maintain relevant HR documentation, employee records and local policies
- Support and improve processes relating to performance reviews, promotions, onboarding and offboarding, internal mobility, career progression, and more
- Act as the escalation point for the People Operations Coordinator
- Conduct exit interviews and use the feedback to inform employee experience projects
- Leverage our HR systems to reduce administrative burden and improve data integrity and insights for global leadership
- Provide advisory services to team members and leadership on people matters
- Develop and maintain ways to create a great employee experience
- Ability to quantitatively analyse and improve past employee programs
- Provide support to global people projects and initiatives
- Manage and assign work to the People Operations Coordinator
What You Will Bring
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech company
- 4+ years of relevant HR experience (familiar with NES, up to date with Fair Work standards, AHRI membership preferred but not essential)
- Experience in workplace sponsorship
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Great organisational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete competing priorities quickly
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with professionals at all levels of the organisation
- Must maintain confidentiality and use sound judgement on a daily basis
- A passion for understanding the business goals, finding solutions, and improving processes
- Proven ability to lead people and projects to successful outcomes
What You Will Get
- Ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Collaborative, fast paced environment where you will make a genuine impact
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime