BBServe Operations Manager (Mckinley)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversees one or more teams of customer service associates who handle customer service inquiries and problems via phone and/or email.
• Monitors operations to ensure adherence to service level standards and company/department policies and procedures.
• Ensures professional and courteous customer support services are delivered to remote a productive and positive relationship with customers.
• Ensures adequate phone coverage including making decisions regarding scheduling changes.
• Acts as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult customer issues.
• Evaluates the quality of customer service associates’ calls from customers; provides feedback to reps on strengths and areas for improvement.
• Communicates with clients, vendors and other departments to ensure quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Serves as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult customer issues.
• Responsible for performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, hiring/interviewing, promotions and salary changes.
• Provides coaching and mentoring to contact center supervisors and team leads and occasionally to customer service representatives.
• Approves and implements streamlining opportunities and process improvements.
• Coordinates customer service activities with other internal functions.
• Tracks and reports contact center performance against objectives and goals, i.e., quality, call volume, customer satisfaction, etc.
• May serve as a backup to more senior customer service management in their absence.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
High school diploma or GED. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience is preferable.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Considerable knowledge of the company’s products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to FIS internal and external customers
• Ability to lead and manage large teams effectively
• Working knowledge of workforce management practices and tools, e.g., scheduling software, quality monitoring software
• Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated analytic and root cause analysis skills for process improvement initiatives
• Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
• General skill in the use of MS Office and other standard software applications required to perform the job duties
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Supervisory/developing management role. Works under general direction of customer service management. Typically supervises a team of fifteen to thirty Contact Center Representatives. Typically requires a minimum of four years of experience in a call center or customer service-related position in a service industry. Typically requires two or more years supervisory or team leadership experience. Demonstrates experienced level of competence and mentors entry level supervisors in the areas of problem solving, change management, strategic thinking and leadership.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests