Product Owner, Cards ANZ
We Dream. We Design. We Deliver.
This is the place where you’ll be hands on. Where new ideas are welcomed and expected.
At every level – and in every role – we’re doers and builders. Not Managers and minders.
hummgroup is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our product ecosystem of buy now pay later, credit cards, and business financing products has been designed around the core needs of today's shoppers, retailers, and small and medium enterprises.
What's so exciting about this role?
You will play a critical role in shaping the success of our credit cards business across the ANZ region. Your previous Product Owner experience will allow you to bring the best out of your squad. You will work closely with other Product Owners and Portfolio Managers in the credit cards portfolio, as well as a highly talented team within an agile environment. Your role will be crucial to the successful delivery of a product vision to create highly innovative and industry leading credit card solutions across Australia & New Zealand.
What Does An Average Day Look Like?
No day is average at hummgroup but here’s an idea of what you can expect to do in this role
- Be the Product Owner for credit cards, bringing clarity to what is needed and why
- Collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders, anticipating and understanding requirements
- Guide the team to ensure there are well-defined user stories and acceptance criteria for the squad
- Ensure priorities are clear and that they can deliver on the product roadmap
- Manage cross-squad dependencies and implement the most efficient sequencing for development
- You will actively lead and participate in scrum ceremonies, including grooming, retros, planning and stand-ups creating a smooth operating rhythm for delivery
- You will ensure stakeholders are deeply engaged and informed on delivery and release updates
- Partner with team members from Product, Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Customer Experience and other areas in exploring and refining roadmap initiatives
- Work to execute and iteratively deliver on the product roadmap by translating a high-level vision into an MVP, and series of incremental deliveries
- Conduct analysis of incidents and problems as they arise on your product
- Prioritise any fixes into the sprint backlog
- Make the process of root cause and solution identification as seamless as possible
- Act as a multiplier for your squad and stakeholders, by embodying humm group’s values to bind the many functions that interact with Product to run a smooth development and delivery process
Who will thrive in this role?
You will be customer obsessed and driven to want to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Your ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and step-up when a challenge is present will be part of your skill set.
We Are Also Looking For Someone Who Brings
As a visionary leader who will roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Product Owner delivering in Agile, Scrum environment
- Track record in driving results and delivering against your roadmap
- Previous track record in driving execution through effective prioritisation and stakeholder management
- Strong financial acumen, ability to build business cases and prioritise delivery
- Have the right attitude and loves to operate in a collaborative fashion
- Isn’t afraid to question the way we do things and offer alternate solutions
Working at hummgroup
The hummgroup is in growth mode, and with that comes the unique opportunity to truly own and build your career journey with us. This role will allow you the freedom to further develop, be creative and to champion best practices.
The hummgroup embraces flexible working arrangements, ensuring a genuine work-life balance and fun, vibrant culture – a team of highly engaged and high performing people, all intent on revolutionising the way people pay.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, don’t wait and apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Revolutionising the way people buy