Sales Development Lead
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the role:
Your mission will be to partner/engage with all VC/Accelerators/Angels/University networks in Indonesia to ensure that they recommend Aspire to their portfolio. Reporting to the Head of BD, you will have full ownership of your target market and will be in charge of creating events/webinars, engaging with their portfolio, and proposing innovative ideas to convert them.
Your main objective will be to generate >8 qualified opportunities per month (SQL) from those networks, and pass them to the sales team. At Aspire, we divide our Growth Team into 3: Business Development (hunter) - Sales (closer) - Account Management (farmer) to ensure that everyone is laser focused on their goal.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with all VC/Accelerator/Angel/University network in Indonesia
- Attend all startup events in Indonesia
- Hunt new early stage startups through various channels (event/email/linkedin/call)
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested high quality prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Organize high value events for your prospects
- Drive referrals by your exceptional work
- Keep all records in our CRM
- Report to Head of BD with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Founder experience or early stage startup experience is a plus
- Strong network of VC/accelerators/angels investors within Indonesia
- Bachelor’s degree OR at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Hunting new opportunities is in your blood
- Possess a track record of being a top producer in your previous companies
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-one finance for growing businesses