Data Analyst, Customer Solutions
Before we dive into the role, let’s talk about flexibility. Our Zipsters can choose where and when they work by taking full advantage of our hybrid-work environment. So whether you’re mostly remote, mostly in the office or a mix of the two, you’ll be empowered to do whatever brings out your best.
We are Zip, a global Buy Now, Pay Later company providing fair and seamless solutions that simplify how millions of people pay. Our journey began in Australia, has taken us to 13 countries (so far) - and we’re just getting started.
We exist to create a world where people can live fearlessly today, knowing they’re in control of tomorrow. Focused on product innovation that puts people at the centre, we put the financial well-being of our customers and merchant partners at the heart of everything that we do.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team, supporting the Customer Solutions squad by providing structured insights and recommendations, to improve outcomes for our customers.
You will own the continual development of dashboard reporting and delivery of deep-dive analytical projects whilst building trusted relationships with key stakeholders across our awesome team of customer experience specialists!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to unlock the value that data driven insights can provide to our CX function, in a previously untapped area at Zip! With the support of the wider analytics team, you’ll truly change the game for us to further understand customer behaviours, trends and areas of growth.
To help us level up you'll bring:
- 1+ years’ experience working in campaign and customer analytics with an emphasis on B2C products.
- Good SQL Server skills for performing complex queries and data manipulation.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience developing reports and/or dashboards using Tableau or other leading BI Tools.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, understanding the ‘why’ behind their questions.
- Experience with DBT is a bonus
- Solid understanding of ‘test & learn’ methodologies (E.g. control groups, statistical significance etc.)
What we will give you:
- Plenty of learning and development opportunities designed to move your analytics career forward.
- Opportunity to work on the latest tech as we continue to develop our analytics capabilities.
- A social and supportive team culture within a highly collaborative environment #StrongerTogether.
- Opportunity to work with wider analytics functions at Zip.
- Exposure to working within a product focussed environment, providing you with the opportunity to dig deeper into Zip’s business and work on interesting, business critical projects!
We’re proud to be a values-led business. They guide us in everything we do - how we work together and create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Zipsters.
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
What’s in it for you?
As a Zipster, you’ll enjoy heaps of unique perks and benefits to support you at work and beyond. Here’s just a taste of what you can expect when you join the #Zipfam!
- Flexible working culture, giving you the choice on how and where you work
- Funding and up to 2 days leave for your professional development
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Share incentive programs, to give you skin in the game
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney)
We want to make sure our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive for all people. If there's any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equal experience in our recruitment process please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. We are also a proud 2022 Circle Back initiative employer and commit to respond to every applicant.
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.