Customer Success Manager - ASEAN
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be accountable for Customer’s overall success with Mambu, including renewals, expansion, customer health, and satisfaction, making sure our customers get the most out of our product and meet their business needs
- You’ll maintain regular and appropriate communication and governance, with both internal and external executive teams to ensure alignment and transparency
- You will develop individual success plans to ensure Mambu adoption, expansion and advocacy for each of your customers
- You will work with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
What You’ll Bring
Your experience includes:
- You have 7+ years of experience in a customer focused, account management type of role in the Banking/Financial Services Technology space with proven record of successfully managing long-term account relationships at all organisational levels (C level, IT, Operational)
- You have recent experience in a business based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products and services across APAC
- You have a consistent track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales (farmer) setting You have proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries, with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the ecosystem
Your Colleagues Would Say
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.
To experience more of the Mambu culture in action, you can follow us on Facebook or Instagram or YouTube.
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit our Career Site.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility