In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What You’ll Do
Your mission is to:
- Nurture opportunities and existing accounts, building and maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure long-term
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles, taking a consultative and detailed approach to presenting the full platform features to often presenting to C-Suite key decision making executives
- Create proposals and assist with RFP responses, coordinate deal negotiation, arrange on-site visits to close deals and hand-over projects to the delivery team
What You’ll Bring
Your experience includes:
- Considerable experience in a sales or Account Executive position within the FinTech industry with the ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders in a smooth and streamlined sales process
- Taking a consultative approach to understanding customer needs and challenging them on solutions, whilst always working towards sales closure
- Solid technical understanding of SaaS solutions - preferably cloud technology and delivery models - and how they apply to the financial services industry
Your Colleagues Would Say
- You’re a strong, self-starter with the ability to build connections and communicate proficiently in English with other internal and external stakeholders and departments
- You have a team-player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues and clients all across the world - even in challenging project phases
- You are detail oriented with a strong eye for organisation and processes, while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at once
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.
To experience more of the Mambu culture in action, you can follow us on Facebook or Instagram or YouTube.
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit our Career Site.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results. tag
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility