Risk Partnerships and Strategy, Asia-Pacific
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About The Team
Our mission is to drive sustained value and growth through risk partner alliances that build trust in Stripe. As Stripe continues to develop innovative products that serve businesses of all sizes around the world, risk will increase in complexity and scale. We’re growing our Risk Partnerships and Strategy team, which focuses on balancing risk and growth through our partnerships and products across Asia.
What you’ll do
As part of the Risk Partnerships and Strategy team, you will play a critical role in the company’s financial and partnership health, enabling Stripe’s growth while partnering with internal and external stakeholders to manage ecosystem and partner risk with innovative strategies, tools and solutions to frontier the next generation of risk management in the digital space.
- Manage key financial partnerships across APAC and in specific countries, including building relationships, understanding requirements, and proactively managing risk using a metrics-driven approach
- Drive risk strategy - from scoping to design and execution - to support the launch and growth of Stripe’s new products and markets
- Build a close partnership with Financial Partnerships team to understand high-level objectives for partner ecosystem and each partner
- Work with partners across product, engineering and business teams to prioritize, scope and roll out launches
- Advocate for Stripe, our users and work to create innovative solutions that manage risk to sustain high growth and opportunities
- Continue learning about the payments space through industry engagement and independent research, and scale your knowledge to others
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- Excels in stakeholder management including navigating difficult situations, negotiating timelines, and influencing internal and external stakeholders across organizations and borders
- Is analytical, objective and skilled at using metrics to drive decision-making
- Willingness to dive into details while keeping the eye on the broader goal and objections
- Ability to manage financial partners to defined (and yet to be defined) metrics, balancing growth and risk for Stripe
- Has project management experience and a proven track record for building and scaling programs from the ground up
- Has strong collaboration, communication, and relationship building skills and are able to convey complex ideas succinctly to all audiences
- Has 7-10+ years of professional experience with risk management in financial risk, payments risk or similar industries
- Enjoy working in tech, or in another fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to work with data and analysis including SQL, simple technical analysis
- Experience in the payments industry risk or policy development space
- Expertise in external partner facing risk relationship management
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.