Head of Fraud Risk
What We Do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments helps digital content providers monetize their products and services in more than 50 markets. Publishers of leading games like Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire) and Tencent (PUBG Mobile), streaming platforms like beIN and Bigo Live, apps like Tinder, and video-on-demand platforms like Viu have integrated with Coda Payments to accept payments.
Coda Payments is headquartered in Singapore with dozens of additional outposts around the world. Coda Payments has recently been named the 46th fastest growing company in the Asia-Pacific region by the Financial Times (making it the 5th fastest-growing fintech company in its region), the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
You will devise and implement processes, tools, and methods to identify, prevent and mitigate various forms of fraudulent behaviour as well as driving various initiatives that help keep Coda, our partners and customers safe from malicious actors, and reduce the risk it poses to our business.
- Lead and develop the fraud team at Coda including fraud analytics, operations and policy
- Identify and investigate suspicious patterns in Coda’s transaction data.
- Understand and document patterns of known fraudulent behaviour, and possible methods to mitigate them.
- Improve fraud management workflows and work towards automating processes
- Actively advise and support compliance, legal and commercial teams regarding fraud concerns.
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities, and recommend and drive the implementation of tools for fraud detection, prevention and reporting.
- Work with data science team on analytics and support construction of fraud detection and prevention models
- 6+ years of experience in the Fraud Risk space
- Experience in Digital Payments and how Payment Fraud works
- Ability to communicate with people/teams from different functions - Product, Engineering, Partnerships and Business Owners
- Ability to envision the fraud roadmap aligned with business goals and breaking it down to granular items for risk team
- Hands on in SQL, excel and at least one visualization tool
- Experience in Fraud Strategy and in developing Risk policies
- Background in Data Analytics , Data Science, or Risk Operations
- ACFE certification is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class.
We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Desired Skills and Experience
Bloomberg, Fraud Detection and Prevention, Dynamics, Treatment, VM, Product Engineering, Strategy, SQL, General Ledger, Fraud, Prevention, Data Science, Big 4, Visualization, Microsoft Word, Data Analytics
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the platform of choice for taking life's digital experiences over the top.