Senior Account Manager
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
The Senior Account Manager role is a key sales role at Airwallex as we continue to rapidly grow in Australia. This role will work within our WebApp team on our most exciting & largest clients through post-go-live phases. You will work cross functionally, engaging with many teams across the Airwallex family including sales, product, engineering, marketing, finance and strategy.
This role will predominately focus on upselling, cross-selling & building multi-stakeholder relationships with our key clients.
We are looking for a technology-minded, Fintech enthusiast who is driven by learning the ins and outs of our platform so that you are equipped with the knowledge to solve complex problems. This will allow you to work with customers to understand their needs and how Airwallex can further add value to their business.
- Build deep relationships with customers to best understand their needs & provide value based solutions utilising our range of products and services
- Achieve revenue targets by focusing on input metrics to deliver the relevant outputs. We have a framework that works but we also want this individual to bring themselves to the role & drive success how it best works for them
- Forecast & build out a pipeline within Salesforce to accurately track numbers for the business to understand how/when/what success you’re driving
- Through your experience & knowledge within sales, you will be a leader amongst your peers elevating the commercial group’s skillset
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to share insights from customers & help build out the roadmap of products from this
What You Will Bring
- You have experience - at least 3-5+ years of B2B experience managing and growing technology/Fintech relationships with enterprise accounts
- You are a relationship builder - you build meaningful, collaborative relationships with all people that you work with, both internally and externally
- You can speak to anyone – you should have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable conversing with people of all backgrounds and domains
- You are a problem solver – you look for creative solutions and understand new products and ask the right questions before figuring out a solution. You can easily simplify complexity for others
- You want to build something great – you should be resilient, driven, creative, patient but persistent, adaptable and work well under pressure
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You are technically minded and have prior experience working in API B2B sales or account management for a similar organisation
What You Will Get
- At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech
- You’ll be offered a competitive salary, comms structure & all the tools to allow you to do your best work
- We want our employees to bring their best self to work & deliver the best outcomes so we offer share options to new starters
- Monthly Airwallex allowance on an Employee Card
- Flexible work arrangements including a working from home allowance to have your best set up both at work & at home
- A collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen for breakfast & lunch
- Monthly team get togethers to enjoy more face to face time with your colleagues
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime