Compliance Analyst I
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
5 - 10%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the role
Track, review and communicate pending and passed regulations, agency guidelines or directives to impacted lines of business and assist in setting priorities for regulatory issues that must be addressed by the business.
What you will be doing
- Monitors and communicates regulatory changes that impact products, services and business activities.
- Offers guidance on implementing regulatory changes.
- Communicates detailed requirements to LOB, validate solution approach and monitor status.
- Provides compliance reviews and direction for new and expanding products and services.
- Responds to issues and matters pertaining to regulatory compliance of products, services and business activities.
- Performs periodic reviews and evaluations of products, services and business activities to validate compliance with applicable laws and regulations or detect regulatory violations, weak controls or other potential areas of exposure.
- Conducts compliance assessments and provides direction on any deficiencies detected by those assessments.
- Monitors LOB compliance activities to verify that regulatory compliance deadlines and requirements are met.
- Tracks and validates product compliance deficiencies to completion.
- Participates in development of compliance sessions/presentations.
- Participates in training promoting compliance awareness.
- Provides updates for periodic reports.
- Interfaces with legal counsel and federal, state and local agencies, as needed to address regulatory or compliance issues, concerns or questions.
- Assists the business with responses to customer compliance-specific questions and concerns.
- Participates with and/or leads customer focus and advisory groups.
- Prepares and approves internal and customer communications covering compliance issues (bulletins, position statements, monthly reports, etc.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- TOEIC 800点以上
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Comprehensive knowledge of at least one substantive area of compliance, such as banking regulations, anti-money laundering, or anti-corruption
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to understand technical documents and legal or regulatory reference materials
- Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
- Demonstrated ability to plan and complete work within tight time limitations
- Ability to apply creative problem solving techniques and tools to compliance issues
- Ability to follow and conduct a compliance monitoring program
- Ability to provide information to a variety of audiences and deal effectively with confidential issues that are sensitive in nature
- Ability to share information with awareness of its effect on others
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests