Sales Specialist - SME
We are MYOB
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
We have an exciting opportunity for a SME Expansion Sales Specialist (General) to help grow revenue from our existing MYOB SME customers. You will manage an assigned workload of customers (e.g. in the form of leads from Marketing). You’ll have full accountability for qualifying, pursuing, and successfully closing opportunities.
As a Sales Specialist you’ll be part of a team of passionate, hard working sellers executing best in class sales methodologies and pipeline management processes in delivering high volume, fast velocity revenue growth. By executing the MYOB Sales process you’ll meet or exceed sales quotas, optimise your sales conversion rates, and reduce sales cycle time.
You'll be focused on...
- Proactively planning, forecasting and managing pipeline, ensuring that gap and upside plans are in place.
- Manage a value-based sales cycle from qualification of need, through to objection handling, negotiation and closing sales.
- Maintaining strong product knowledge to become a specialist on relevant SME and Financial Services buyers
- You’ll have a love of learning and strive to lift capability and improve performance
What Experience We'd Love To See From You...
- Business development sales professional with 2+ years' experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- ERP, Payroll, WFM, Practice Management and/or Financial Services sales experience
- Experience with campaign driven sales and MQLs and opportunity management
Join our hardworking team and you will help drive innovation through technology, having fun along the way. The journey will be challenging and rewarding, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more