Service Delivery Analyst I (Retail Banking)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
75 - 100%
At FIS, our technology and our people are moving forward. We advance the way the world pays, banks and invests. We believe in building inclusive, diverse teams. Together, we innovate to help our colleagues, clients and communities succeed. If you’re ready to grow your career and make an impact in fintech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the role:
The Service Desk will be the single point of contact between end-users and application support.
You will perform level 1 investigation of user-reported issues and full coordination of service requests for both internal and external requestor ensuring SLAs are met.
What you will be doing:
- Validation and Analysis of issues reported by the end-user for user interfaced application of card management tool and financial transactions
- Coordination of issues to respective support for both application and infrastructure
- Prioritizing and resolving Level 1 issues and perform escalation to L2, L3 support and echo the same to stake holders
- Collaboration with internal and external groups for requirements necessary for the investigation of an incident
- File Service Request and Incidents through a ticketing tool and monitor delivery within SLA
- Prepare weekly and monthly deck for open and resolved Service Requests and Incidents
- Gather and monitor updates of serviced Incidents and Service Requests from the client through weekly meeting session
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will have:
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience as application support in Financial Services.
- Experience as L1 Support for incidents through email support.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is a must.
- Experience in preparing and performing presentations.
- Fluent in English for both verbal and written communication
- Experience on any card management system and/ or retail banking is a plus.
Educational Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, and any related Technical courses.
- At least 2 years’ experience on handling technical customer service via email support.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work in a hybrid work environment
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- Be exposed in FinTech and work with leading financial institutions across APAC
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests