Senior Implementation Specialist
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Implementation Specialist
Mastercard Technologies is at the heart of Mastercard, operating an integrated global payments processing platform. Mastercard Technologies' responsibilities span across the following areas: networking, transaction processing, value-added/hosted services, technology, software development, innovation and Technology Service Support.
The Customer Delivery (CD) department focuses on delivering quality delivery for our customers and agile responsiveness to our business. As part of CD, the Customer Implementation Services (CIS) provides implementation of new and existing MasterCard electronic payment products and services.
- As a CIS project manager, you will coordinate processing implementation projects of technical and non-technical nature.
- In a customer-facing environment, you will deliver standard and occasionally complex implementation projects, ensuring their quality and reliability by applying Mastercard project coordination methodology.
- The focus of the work will be on infrastructure, connectivity, additional business, new products & services, supporting the Mastercard transaction processing growth in the Asia Pacific.
- Drive customer processing implementation projects of electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
- Execute customer projects end-to-end, maintaining high quality standard.
- Assess and document customer needs, and translate them into MasterCard products and services
- Guide customers through applicable Mastercard processing rules, specification and documentation
- Identify appropriate processing implementation support documentation (contracts, agreements, forms etc) to be provided by customers,
- Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel
- Provides testing and implementation support to customers on gateway
- Provide external and internal trainings as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
- “Information Technology” system knowledge, with good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
- Mastercard core processing knowledge
- Knowledge in payment transaction processing and industry business principles.
- Good understanding of Mastercard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
- Good understanding of the 4-party model and the full transaction lifecycle for Mastercard brands
- Knowledge on Linux OS, shell scripts, database/SQL commands
- API knowledge an advantage
All About You
- Ability to interact well with the customer
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment (technical or business oriented)
- Self Starter with a desire to learn independently
- Good project management skills
- Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
- Ability to understand theory /principles with business impact and apply this understanding to the work environment
- Ability to work in a matrixed organizations and cross functional teams
- Ability to provide basic training and overview of the functions within CIS
- Must be a team player
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities