New Business Sales Manager (Enterprise)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a New Business Sales Manager (Enterprise) at Stripe, you will play an instrumental role in fueling Stripe’s growth through new customer acquisition.
In this role you will lead a team of high-performing Enterprise Account Executives, helping them to develop their skills and deliver on their ambitious targets, as well as roll your sleeves up to work directly with customers.
We are looking for a proactive leader who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, managing high-performing teams and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience scaling and managing a technology sales team, and possess first-class analytical, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of sales professionals, with a particular focus on the enterprise customer segments.
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance against key sales metrics.
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and new client acquisition at high rates of growth.
- Coach and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills through all facets of the sales cycle.
- Play a personal and direct role in building and maintaining enduring customer relationships, up to C-level.
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of team members, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Stripe.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organisation to help shape Stripe’s products and solutions to meet customer needs. In particular, this will involve working with the extended AU/NZ sales team, as well as global inter-working with US, European and APAC sales.
- Participate in industry events to help support positive market awareness.
We are looking for someone who:
- 10+ years of sales experience and 5+ years of people management experience.
- Experience leading sales and operations in a high-growth technology environment covering the enterprise customer segment.
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team.
- Ability to build strategic executive relationships with customers and industry thought leaders.
- Demonstrated passion for startups and new technology businesses.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into industry- or business-relevant terms.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.