Channel Partnerships Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. With technology at our core, we built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become Australia’s fastest-growing fintech unicorn and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our leadership, innovation and scale have been recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such as listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
The Channel & Partnership Manager is a core member of the growth team, responsible for expanding Airwallex’s partner relationships, specifically in the following areas:
- Airwallex ambassadors who help drive Airwallex’s brand awareness and customer acquisition in the market
- Strategic partners who improve our product proposition through various forms of product integrations or via other co-marketing activities (e.g. joint events)
What you'll do
- Acquire and expand the number of new relationships with Airwallex ambassadors and strategic partners, particularly within e-commerce and technology.
- Manage all processes leading to the finalising of a partnership (prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration (if required), and partner onboarding).
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams within Airwallex, including legal, operations and finance where required to deliver a seamless experience for our partners.
- Maintain ongoing engagement with partners to build towards a long-lasting relationship.
- Contribute ideas and initiatives to senior Airwallex stakeholders on how we can continue to strengthen our partner network.
Who you are
- You are results-driven and hold yourself accountable for delivering on growth targets.
- You are a proactive self-starter and are able to identify new partnership opportunities independently.
- You are relatable and excel at communications and managing relationships with external partners.
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and culturesYou think of the bigger strategic picture and are comfortable with change (e.g. testing new approaches / refocusing on new priorities where required).
- You are comfortable with travelling domestically or internationally as required.
What you'll bring
- 3+ years’ experience in partnership, sales, marketing or business development.
- Existing relationships / strong network with referral partners in e-commerce, accounting & finance, and technology preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent holder.
- Experience in negotiation and partnership proposal development.
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities.
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime