Manager, Product Support
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of innovators who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As part of Consumer Solutions, the Manager will work closely with the team to support clients in the following ways:
- Support the delivery of client product requirements and Visa plan objectives across consumer credit, debit, prepaid and loyalty.
- Optimize current state of the business; develop efficient and effective processes for product delivery and implementation.
- Initiate and manage insights for the client’s product teams through use of research and Visa analytical tools to make proactive recommendations to clients.
- Develop and manage product reporting, tool kits and comprehensive case studies demonstrating Visa best practices to leverage for clients.
- Support the preparation and development of portfolio performance reviews, trend analyses and the implementation of appropriate portfolio optimization actions
- Support the team achievement of specific product, volume and revenue targets.
- Develop market analyses and key trend analysis to feed into clients strategies and business reviews
- Deliver product changes to market in a timely manner, supporting Visa product development and delivery through rules and waiver processes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and critical thinking
- Strong collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible working style, and able to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Excellent detail orientation, ensuring the highest level of quality/rigor in reports and data analysis.
- Proven presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented individual with the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently.
- Proven experience in and passion for the power of analytics to inform and drive outcomes, and proven ability to generate insights from data.
Digital & Innovation acumen
- Digitally and innovative oriented, with the propensity to apply new knowledge
- Current and up-to-date with latest innovation, digital trends, research, skills, and education
- Champions bold ideas and new ways of doing things
- Challenges and questions to stimulate innovative thinking.
- Consistently searches for innovative, more efficient ways to work and make incremental improvements to existing processes or ways of doing business with internal or client stakeholders.
- Innovates quickly to create results when new and relevant information surfaces.
- Actively promotes an environment of inclusion and diversity of thought.
- Communicates openly, honestly and respectfully – ensuring opinions are heard.
- Proactively limit or mitigate unconscious biases when making decisions.
- Connects the dots and information across the organization to leverage the best of Visa’s technologies, expertise, and solutions.
- Keeps client needs at the forefront of priorities and takes action to provide high quality solutions/services that exceed their expectations.
- Makes quick, timely decisions in the face of limited, ambiguous information, or in a crisis or other high-pressure situation.
- Adapts and recognizes the appropriate mix of qualitative and quantitative input required to make an informed decision, particularly when prompt action is required.
- Determines success criteria and key performance indicators for achievement of results and track and monitor progress against those criteria.
- Demonstrates energy and positive response when tackling challenging problems and views complicated tasks as engaging or motivating.
- Shows openness to new ideas, modifying viewpoints and direction in light of new information.
- Quickly adapts to multiple changing work demands and priorities by adjusting style and tactics to fit the new circumstances.
- Quickly recovers from setbacks or failure by viewing as a lesson learned and trying again.
Technical Skills Required
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 4+ years’ experience with development or delivery of card payments products
- Strong knowledge of portfolio management practices across retail banking products
- Highly organized, systematic in approach, managing a large number of concurrent initiatives
- Demonstrated working experience in product project management
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions