Business Development Manager QR Code
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As eftpos moves forward into a time of transformation and growth we are looking for a highly experienced Business Development Manager QR Code. This role identifies new business opportunities and the go-to-market strategy for eftpos QR Code acceptance across the merchant/retailer/terminal network and drives merchant/retailers to adopt this new acceptance model.
Outcomes and Accountabilities
- Executes the eftpos QR code go to market strategy with merchants, gateways and terminal providers.
- Defines acceptance targets, timings and actively manages sales pipeline against these.
- Promotes and demonstrates strong strategic stakeholder engagement leading to business outcomes
- Customer interaction is extensive, involving influencing and negotiation.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of specific market /industry categories to identify and develop a pipeline of potential customers aligned with strategic priorities.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with existing customers and those in the pipeline to facilitate development and execution of tailored CVP’s for each customer.
- Analyse available data to provide insights about existing and potential customers and aid decision making processes.
- Develops best practices in account planning and management to ensure high effective conversations.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
On day one, we will expect you to have experience in most of the following:
- Commercial leadership experience
- Experience in new business development in a highly competitive sector
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships across multiple levels of customer organisation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in merchant/retail knowledge of specific markets/industry categories
- Experience in selling payment products
- Exceptional negotiation skills (commercial and contractual) and able to develop strong partnerships
Ideally, you will also have experience in some of the following:
- Five years of proven track record in business sales for financial services
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on merchant/retailer requirements
Personal Attributes (Competencies)
Customer focus: Maintains service delivery standards. Follows through on requests and inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
Value diversity: Open to inputs from others. Appreciates and understands the views of others
One team: Demonstrates initiative to build rapport and connection with stakeholders online and face to face. Provides assistance, information and support to others.
Adaptability and continuous improvement: Adapts working style to different situations. Flexible and responsive to new approaches and changing work priorities.
Effective communication: Presents information that is clear and easy to understand.
Delivering value: Effectively prioritises urgent and important tasks to meet deadlines. Will seek advice when priorities conflict. Completes assigned tasks within expectations.
Leader – personal and team: Aware of areas for personal improvement and seeks opportunities to build skills. Takes accountability for completing work tasks effectively. Demonstrates commitment to organisational values. Takes the lead, as required, to achieve outcomes.
Problem-solving and decision making: Uses initiative and acts to resolve issues. Escalates issues and problems
Strategic thinking: Knows what is expected of own role and how this contributes to the objectives of the team/business unit
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Australia's own debit payments system