This job is no longer accepting applications.
Openpay (ASX: OPY) is an omni-channel payment solution that provides customers with flexible, interest-free payment plans, in-store, online and through the Openpay App. Available in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK with our launch into the US. currently underway. We’re on a mission to change the way people pay, for the better. Openpay is available in leading industries including retail, healthcare, automotive, home improvement, memberships, education and more.
As an established Australian born business, we’re continuing to supercharge our growth by turning the global market Amber. That’s right, “Aussie Amber” (our brand colour, aptly nailed by our Marketing Team!) This Amberfication is led by our perfectly formed Product and Customer Experience Team and we are looking for a Product Manager to join our winning team.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be the vital link between our IT capacity and our business objectives. You will head up the end-to-end development of our Platform Integration and make sure our goals are aligned with users’ needs.
Your day will be filled with :
- Investigation and analysis of the product and the product market: processing information, identifying opportunities, validate assumptions and track performance as well as direct the business product strategy toward data-driven decisions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with customers, technical, and managerial staff, providing support through all the agile development life cycle
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements, managing competing resources and priorities.
A bit about you:
- Previous experience of at least 5 years as a product manager building business and/or consumer digital assets
- Leadership and people skills – you’ll have to collaborate well with others as well as mentor and guide product owners in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong visual aptitude, fluency in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes
- Proven ability of research and interpretation of users’ needs, intents and business cases into successful products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Holistic view, ability to synergize between various requirements and integrated solutions
- Outstanding understanding of commercial, retail, e-commerce, financing domains and mobile/web development
Being part of a growing Fintech means you’ll need to be self-starter with high energy, motivation and focus on achieving targets. You’ll crave the unknown and be excited by the opportunity to challenge yourself every day. As we grow, we change, so you’ll be flexible, willing to evolve as our systems and processes do. Always tenacious, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities and will be quick to bounce back if you encounter a setback. Most importantly, you’ll be kind - our team appreciate and support each other so you’ll want to be part of that team spirit.
If this sounds like you, we'd love you to apply now!
At the moment our Team are working remotely, and we will be able to onboard you from home! We are serious about growing our presence across the globe and this role will be critical in enabling that. We will support you to hit the ground running in our supportive and collaborative environment.
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Buy now. Pay smarter.