Head of Partnerships Enablement
Head of Partnerships Enablement
- Sales & Account Management
- Sales - Other
- Permanent / Full Time
AP+ brings together Australia’s three domestic payment organisations into one integrated entity. Operating in the public interest, AP+ focuses on meeting the needs of all payment users and representing the views of a diverse range of stakeholders. BPay Group, eftpos, and NPP Australia continue to operate as distinct brands within a Group Leadership Team structure, with “Plus” operating as a dedicated agile, digital, and innovation capability across all 3 brands.
eftpos is a homegrown FinTech we reinvest our revenue into innovative eftpos solutions to help you save money and stay secure – whether you’re doing the small business hustle, or sailing through the checkout.
- To build and execute strategy for expansion of eftpos’ relationships with 3rd Parties
- To build relationship with 3rd Parties (including FinTech’s, Gateways, PSPs, Issuing & Acquiring Processors, TSPs and others)
- To be responsible for all aspects of enablement, including scheme rules, onboarding process, contract development, potential risk and liabilities as well as requirements for sponsorships.
- To be responsible for developing new commercial models and working closely with the commercial team to support commercial negotiations.
- To enable eftpos to develop direct relationships with all types of 3rd Parties, with the purpose of expanding the network, driving innovation and transactions.
- To lead effort of developing models for partnership with a variety of new 3rd Party providers that typically has not relationship with eftpos.
- To make it easier for 3rd Parties to work with eftpos both from an onboarding, contractual, technical, and operational perspective.
- To lead the effort to adjust scheme rules, techincal & operational regulations and requirements for 3rd Parties entering a commercial relationship with eftpos.
- To work closely with commercial team in terms of required engagement with Financial Institutions.
- To lead effort of assessing liabilities and sponsorships requirements.
- To be overall responsible for all product related aspects of a business relationship with 3rd Parties
- To work closely with commercial team, delivery and operations team to ensure an end-to-end seamless experience for 3rd Parties.
- To acquire insight on the latest market trends and opportunities
- To acquire insight on competitors’ strategic approach to 3rd Parties
- + 10 years’ experience in payments either from technical, product, and sales background. A combination of multiple areas would be a strength.
- + 10 years’ experience of building relationships with 3rd Parties
- Strong network within the payments industry, specially related to 3rd Parties
- Experience and knowledge regarding payment schemes products and capabilities.
- Strong ability to build relationships, both internally and externally.
- Strong communication and influence skillset.
- Proven ability to lead programs with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong change management skillset.
- Experience in solution sales or consultative sales methodology.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Australia's own debit payments system