Account Manager - Banking/Payments
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our almost 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
The Customer Success team is responsible for managing a portfolio of retail and hospitality medium size customers. You will identify opportunities to up-sell and add value into this portfolio above and beyond Tyro's core acquiring product.
Must have the following experience:
Has worked in a call centre environment (sales or service)
Banking/finance industry experience
Sales background (of any kind)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the needs of a portfolio of existing Tyro customers to retain business and minimise churn
- Generate referrals for new business by fostering strong relationships with existing customers
- Pro-actively look for opportunities to upsell Tyro banking products within a portfolio
- Meet and exceed KPIs for retention, customer NPS, and banking product activations
- Proactively seek to expand their knowledge on Tyro's products and services and stay up to date with any changes
- Run training webinars and attends conferences and events as a representative of Tyro, where appropriate
- Work with account admins, customer support, and financial support to ensure that day-to-day customer needs are met in an efficient and timely manner
- Banking/finance industry experience
- Has worked in a call centre environment (sales or service)
- Sales background (of any kind)
- Have an enthusiasm for customer service
- Have a keen attention to detail and follow-up
- Build strong relationships both with customers and internally
- Continuously look for opportunities for process improvements
Desirable/Nice to have:
- Account Management/retention experience
- B2B sales experience preferred
- Payments industry experience
Culture and Perks
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a generous learning & development budget for training for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, and are looking forward to hopefully welcoming back our social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 475 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking