Head of Lending - Australia
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Head of Lending in Australia. This position requires an entrepreneurial leader looking to launch and run multiple retail credit products and own all aspects of a financial institution's credit portfolio.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Working with senior management to define and implement the strategy for Revolut lending activities
• Managing the overall risk of the Revolut’s loan portfolio
• Leading first line of defence in Australia
• Building positive regulatory relationships
• Establishing and executing the territory’s underwriting, portfolio management and collections policy
• Maintaining and expanding Revolut lending activities over time
• Take responsibility for the Australia PnL for the lending products
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Deep knowledge and experience in Retail Lending Products (7+ years)
• Very strong entrepreneurial drive
• STEM degree desirable
• Extensive experience building and managing credit decisioning/risk models
• Deep understanding of the relevant local lending regulations
• Excellent project management skill
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience interacting with Regulators
• Ability to work across functions
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to recruit and lead a team
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
A LITTLE ABOUT US
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 12 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we build a Dream Team, we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper, and we Deliver WOW. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Rest up with 27 days’ paid holiday per year
• 10 days' carer leave to look after your loved ones
• Free taxis home if you’re working late
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get more from your money