Fusion Managed Services Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the Fusion Managed Services Architect is responsible for the architectural design of Finastra's managed services offerings for new and existing clients. Create both standardised and tailored solutions within established timeframes and at defined quality levels, and support sales activities with some client interaction being required as part of sales activities.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
Your deliverables as a Fusion Managed Services Architect will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creation of architectures for the Finastra product set to be deployed in a cloud hosted, managed service model including integration to client systems
- Interact with client, consultatively, to determine project requirements and needs analysis.
- Establish and/or assist client with establishing system parameters and controls based on client’s business practices and processes, recommend best practices, review setup with clients, and gain client acceptance.
- Assess and report risks during project and participate in the development and implementation of mitigation plans.
- Communicate project scope, status, and risks to all stakeholders.
- Record accurate and timely accounting of time spent on project related activities.
- Follow established project, departmental, company procedures and quality standards.
- Follow established project management standards. Provide activities related to the management of assigned implementation projects to bring the project to a timely close and transition the client appropriately.
- Update internal documentation as applicable.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal staff including, but not limited to, sales, development, support, training, professional services as needed.
- Participate in the development of implementation or training content. Conduct software training and/or reinforce prior training to both external clients and internal staff.
- Maintain, enhance, and broaden knowledge and skills of software applications and industry practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant area of expertise, preferably for a financial institution or an industry software company.
- Cloud skills in general but specifically Azure and AWS knowledge are highly desirable
- Client facing service experience required.
- Software implementation, support, or training experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with project management disciplines preferred.
- Experience with Finastra products a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open