Product Manager - Open Banking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Frollo is a purpose-driven FinTech on a quest to help people feel good about money. We’ve built the simplest way - through our consumer app and SaaS Integration Platform - to help people get their finances on track in just a few simple steps.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Work with leadership to establish a scalable roadmap process to balance long-term product strategy and roadmap for all Frollo products and platforms
- Contribute to the success of Frollo
- Lead the delivery team to discover, design and create products that are valuable, usable and feasible for our partners
- Collect, organise and prioritize feature requests for all our internal functions: Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing
- Develop sound business case to support new product development, budget approvals
- Support the sales pipeline through development of key features and products as assigned
- Support the agile development methodologies and practices as applied in Frollo
- Act as a product owner to assigned products/platforms
- Manage risk, compliance, security, operationalisation and documentation to support full product lifecycle
- Act as a client side project manager throughout entire lifecycle of the product development to post implementation support
- Establish clear frameworks, criteria and processes for making consistent, commercial trade-offs and decisions regarding the product portfolio
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving Product KPIs and success measures at the individual product and portfolio levels
- Facilitate communication and reporting to the leadership teams on the product agenda and prioritisation of product initiatives
- At least five years experience in a product management role or in the financial services industry
- A history of working closely with design and development teams
- Influential leadership skills such as communication, networking, and stakeholder management. You should be able to communicate effectively with people across the organisation – from the developers and designers on your team to senior management
- Strong experience in enterprise software (SaaS)
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders
- Ability to coach and guide development teams so they can understand the detail as well as how they contribute to the big picture
- Technical knowledge and ability to learn complex, technical topics quickly and explain them simply. You are a valued contributor to implementation decisions and help dev teams make the right call
- Previous experience of working with Agile methodology, ideally within Fintech
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with CI/CD and exposure to testing
- Understanding of User-centred design and user testing
- Understanding of analytics and interpreting data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Product Management certification or at least 5 years working in a product manager, project manager, delivery manager role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping people feel good about money