This job is no longer accepting applications.
Beem It is a secure, free app which allows anyone to make or request instant payments – no matter who you bank with. We are rapidly growing our user base daily, ranked as one of the Top 10 Finance apps and offering superior ways to pay across many industries, services and payment types. We are a small and passionate team operating in a fast-paced collaborative environment to bring a superior offering to our customers.
You will be expected to design, and guide the build of robust scalable solutions. We want strong architects who are happy mentoring junior team members and can work cross functionally with the wider business. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter who wants to make a positive impact on our team.
Responsibilities and Contribution
The Systems Architect is responsible for:
● Architectural evaluation, design and analysis of application wide systems
● Designing distributed systems and microservices architecture
● Documenting and translate complex system requirements for development
● Providing testing planning, guidance and advice to development teams
● Mentoring junior technology team members
● Liaising with security consultants to ensure the platform is designed securely
● Collaborating with stakeholders (Technology, Risk, Product) on delivery of new features
● Designing robust services with high reliability
● Participating in technical discovery and design
● Identifying technology improvement and transformation opportunities to enhance customer
service, reduce operating costs, and maximise speed of implementation
Skills & Experience Required
● Infrastructure as code Terraform with a major cloud such as Google Cloud
● Production Kubernetes Experience
● Cloud networking such as CDN’s, Service Meshes, Load balancers
● Knowledge of SRE and Chaos Engineering
● Team mentoring capabilities
● Understanding of web security principals (OWASP) and PCI requirements
● Experience working with distributed systems/microservice architecture
● Experience in Mobile App architecture
● Experience working in payments
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The social way to pay and get paid