Senior Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
As a Senior Product Designer, you are responsible for designing how our products function, look, feel and evolve. Working collaboratively with the lead product designer, development team, business analysts, product managers, and marketing team to deliver user-centered design solutions. Being a senior team member, you’re expected to be a mentor to other junior designers.
Responsibilities & duties
- Have an eye for clean, beautiful and functional design and typography
- Website design UI layouts, components, and interaction
- Design Mobile and responsive design
- Design native mobile app design (iOS and/or Android)
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
- Collaborate with product managers, tech-leads, engineers, data scientists and other designers to deliver experiences that create value for our customers, our partners and our business.
- Work with the wider Cashrewards team including our member services, sales and senior leadership teams.
- Communicate your ideas through research documents, sketches, journey maps, wireframes, screen flows, high-fidelity user interface designs and rapid prototypes.
- Deliver and maintain UX documentation deliverables of high quality to cater for various audience needs
- Manage timelines in an agile/scrum environment
- Educate and advocate about design and UX to the wide business.
- Experience working with and maintaining design systems
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Advanced skills in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- 5+ years experience as a UX/UI designer, agency or client
- Experience designing for native mobile app design (iOS and/or Android)
- A comprehensive portfolio of your own work showcasing your UX/UI design skills across product development, wireframes, prototypes and mobile apps
- Experience in running and managing user research and workshops an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of user centric design concepts and design validation techniques
- Strong project management skills/ability to multi-task deadlines
- Extensive experience in designing web applications, including responsive and adaptive web design
- Ability to create high fidelity interactive prototypes using Figma
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Online and in-store cashback