Product Manager - New State Acquiring
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper.
As a Product Manager New State Acquiring you will actively contribute to the shaping and drive of our vision for New State Acquiring as we look to deliver innovation and customer centric design to lead NAB to a market leading position for our customers as they grow their business.
Reporting to the Manager Partnerships & Growth you will build compelling stories for senior leadership on the future direction of the product and associated value-added capabilities to deliver on the needs of our customers and to bring our terminal and online platforms together to deliver an overall e-commerce solution.
As a Product Manager New State Acquiring you will be responsible for
- Curation of ideas and opportunities to create and deliverer a product innovation roadmap, including prioritisation
- Designing CX/UX of the integrated product set delivering customer needs
- Revenue & expense management, ensuring the product design meets the needs of customers
- Manage emerging product risks
- Collaborate cross-functionally with: Technology, Delivery, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Compliance and Risk
- Drive inspiration by identifying market trends as well as understanding competitors and innovation
- Understand process flow and hold compliance accountability, including customer-facing and internal processes, and supporting technology
- Understanding of customer Behaviour & preferences
- Product Design & Development
- Business Requirement Analysis and group facilitation
What you will bring
- Experience in leading product discovery, creating product vision and driving overall product strategy
- Proven experience in collaborating with stakeholder from across the value chain, including Legal, Technology, Risk, Finance and Compliance
- Experience in designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to grow and market payment products
- Ability to understand and analyse complex data sets to drive product decisions
- Problem Solving and creativity
- 2+ years Product Owner experience
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
More than money