Senior Product Manager - Payments
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
You’ll be part of a Product team responsible for designing innovative, forward-thinking products that people enjoy using. The customer is at the centre of everything we do, and we’re always working to learn what they need from MYOB.
The role is part of our Financial Services vertical, you'll have the opportunity to drive product development that will build upon payment related products and services for our customers! We believe a large market exists within small, medium and enterprise businesses to use a range of payment products to drive efficiencies in their business and to improve their cashflow requirements.
You will play a key role in the design, delivery and success of our products.
The team you will be part of is passionate, fun and has a love of learning. We are embracing the challenge to transform the industry. Our customers really do drive our world.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for product planning and implementation throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritising product and client requirements, defining the product strategy and working closely with development teams, marketing and support to ensure the success of your product.
You will contribute to our phenomenal team culture by role modelling collaboration and leadership, while providing inspiration, mentoring and guidance.
What you will bring
- 5+ years of product management experience with the delivery of payment solutions
- Proven capability in defining and executing new products and programs to create solutions to support customer needs and address new business
- Experience in developing and executing product strategy for payment solutions and capabilities, with a focus on digital experience
- Proven experience working with a complex stakeholder group, leading through influence and credibility rather than authority
- Experience presenting and demonstrating products to stakeholders to ensure they understand key strategy
- Experience working with development teams in an agile development environment
- 5+ years product management experience with the delivery of online applications
- Ability to translate complex problems into simple and elegant solutions
- Experience engaging with customers to validate product ideas including usability research and idea validation
If you want to work in an environment where collaboration is key, your opinion is valued and your ideas will make a difference, come and work at MYOB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more