Banking Ecosystem Manager, APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the Americas or Europe, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work, the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible, we are helping revolutionize financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
To help us in our journey, we are looking for a Banking Ecosystem Manager - APAC to join the Ecosystem Tribe to research and select vendors, perform vendor qualification assessments and onboard Vendors on Mambu Marketplace.
What you'll be working on:
- Establishing and maintaining vendor validation and onboarding criteria frameworks
- Communicating with vendors to validate the relevance and viability based on the established criteria
- Ensuring vendors security and compliance self-assessment with the help of Compliance teams
- Supporting commercial teams in creating product marketing communications explaining how Mambu and the 3rd party product/ service adds value
- Updating sales and solution engineering on the availability and capabilities of vendors in the marketplace
- Creating structured services/ products catalog with attributes, such as regional presence, service domain and capabilities (based on BIAN) and other relevant attributes
- Partnering with sales & solution engineering teams to create a tool, assembling composable architecture based on required criteria and using structured services catalog
- Promoting Mambu’s brand as valuable partner
- Participating in Fintech and industry events and conferences with the purpose of extending the network and finding relevant best-of-service vendors
- Aligning with different stakeholders in the organization to establish the roadmap based on sales strategy and market needs
- Maintaining a commonly visible and accessible vendor acquisition roadmap of the marketplace
You need to have
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Vendor Management / Partner Management, managing SaaS platform vendors
- Good understanding of Financial Services domain and vocabulary, specifically within a product-centric organization
- Passion and interest for banking, fintech or financial inclusion products and services
- Proficiency and understanding of Enterprise SaaS platforms and RESTful APIs
- Technical background to understand software development practices, integrations and application to application interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Native language)
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background check
Nice to have:
- Working experience in Core Banking / Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Company in Vendor assessment/partner qualification teams a big plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility