We are MYOB
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
Who are we
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
We are currently looking for an experienced developer(s) to join our team. In our area the mission is to deliver new financial services products and find new ways MYOB can help customers. This work is core to our strategy of becoming more than just an accounting software business!
If successful, you would be working alongside a multi-functional team of developers, quality & business analysts, and UX designers to;
- Research, analyse, design & solve customer problems
- Work collaboratively to ensure we deliver customer wowing experiences
- Drive continuous improvement in our development and DevOps practices
- Drive operational excellence for our software in production
- Work on cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS and Azure
this is a highly collaborative role where you will get the opportunity to use your passion for your craft to make an impact beyond just writing code.
To be successful in this role
- You possess good (it's our promise to help you become great!) programming skills (our platform currently uses Java, Kotlin, React utilising Kubernetes on AWS)
- You bring a polyglot approach; whilst we have preferred set of technologies, we often experiment and you will need to learn new tech
- You have understanding of programming fundamentals and concepts
- Get excited by delivering software regularly to our customers using lean and systems thinking (if you are new to some concepts, we will work with you on these)
What we offer
- Competitive salaries, comfy office, and opportunity for flexible training with sources such as LinkedIn Learning
- Flexperience - We offer a good blend of work from home and office to help get that right balance of work and personal life
- Opportunity to progress in your careers when you are ready and not have to wait for a vacancy!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more