Associate Account Manager
Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world’s most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
As an Airwallex Account Manager, you will build relationships with our existing customers to ensure they are receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals. You will be the bridge between the customer and the Airwallex team and will have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and goals and how Airwallex can support them.
What you will do
- Be an advocate for Airwallex and ensure our customer base are utilising their investment in Airwallex.
- Be an advocate for your customer and their voice inside of Airwallex.
- Educate our customers on how to leverage the full range of Airwallex products.
- Build strong relationships with customers and with our internal teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers needs through surveys, reviews, referrals etc.
What you will bring
- Proven experience in a sales role focused on existing customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese required
- Verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin a plus
- Demonstrated experience in delighting customers
- Natural intelligence, networking skills and problem solving
- Start-up & Fintech experience preferred
- High education preferred (bachelor’s degree or other)
- Experience with Salesforce highly regarded
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime