Project Manager - Consulting Services
MYOB is the #originalstartup. Our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we’re so much more! We’re building a business management platform to help more businesses in Australia & New Zealand Start, Survive & Succeed. Our team is continually transforming, inventing and disrupting conventions. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, and make it even better! This is MYOB.
You’ll be part of an Enterprise Consulting Services team responsible for making, selling and supporting our locally developed bigger business software. The goal is simple: do all we can to take growing companies to the next level. We’re leading our category and changing the way people do business.
In this role, you will:
- Provide input to the sales team on implementation estimates, scope and project planning
- Guide customer's Project Manager and our team on delivery approach to deliver a successful software implementation project
- Lead projects according to project plan
- Assigns tasks, identify issues, calls out risks, follows up and report statuses as required
- Ensure successful delivery – on time, on budget, within agreed scope and expected value/outcome for the customer
- Coordinate project closure, ensuring all deliverables are completed
- Champion and support the adoption of behaviours and demonstration of attributes consistent with those exhibited by highly engaged teams
What we'd like to see from you:
- Proven experience in successful project management roles working in agile environments and managing multiple projects at one time
- Ability to coordinate sophisticated projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable operating with ambiguity i.e. adaptable, flexible, and comfortable with uncertainty
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a collaborative management style
- Good judgement, initiative, and innovative decision-making skills required to be successful in a multi-tasking role with overlapping priorities and deadlines.
- Certified Project Manager in at least one recognized Project Management Certification Program (e.g. PMI, Prince2, IPMA or similar)
This is an exciting time to join a market leader in this space. Want to learn more? Apply now! We look forward to meeting you.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
- Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
- Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
- Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
- A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
- Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
- Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more