Sales Manager (Treasury Solutions)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
About Our Team and Product
This role is under our Corporate Liquidity team here at FIS. In today's volatile marketplace, efficient management of cash flow is a key driver for success. A holistic view of the Receivables, Treasury and Payments functions will help corporations mitigate risk and optimize liquidity. FIS’s treasury management solution suite provides a corporation with a single view of cash and risk which can then optimize businesses processes for improved management of credit risk, collections, cash management, treasury management and payments processing. By fostering collaboration between suppliers, buyers, banks, and trading partners, organizations can improve the flow of data across the financial supply chain.
Our Treasury Management Solution focuses on -
- Improving cash
- allowing real-time view of cash positions
- Lowering DSO
- Mitigating Corporate Credit Risk
- Reducing Past Due A/R
- Reducing fraud and error in payments execution
- Executing least cost routing payment instructions
What you will be doing:
• Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
• Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
• Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
• Potentially lead a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key
• Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
• Prospect qualify and close new business sales opportunities in the target market. Prospective clients primarily consist of large corporations – focusing on finance and treasury functions.
• Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
• Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
• Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
• Meets sales goals and objectives.
What you bring:
• Good understanding of FIS products and services
• General knowledge of treasury, financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems and application will be a plus.
• Good experience in managing a complex, enterprise, consultative sales process.
• Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills, analytical skills to determine client business needs and requirements.
• Excellent experience in consultative selling experience in enterprise class software or services will be a plus.
• Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred.
• Accreditations and affiliations related to the finance and treasury industry would greatly enhance the candidate’s ability of learning new products within FIS.
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
• Travel is required
What we offer you
• Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
• Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
• Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests