Strategic Partnership Director
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you are the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Payoneer, founded in 2005, is headquartered in New York and has a team based all over the world with 13 locations in Asia Pacific.
The Strategic Partnership Director will be responsible for identifying, negotiating, closing, and developing APAC partnerships for Payoneer. We are looking for a thoughtful, inquisitive, tenacious individual to execute business development and partnership initiatives targeting partners who operate and support a wide variety of industry verticals and payments use cases. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the APAC payments/digital commerce landscape and trends, proven track record at identifying opportunities, building relationships and deal/partnership execution, navigating and building internal relationships, along with a team-first mentality with the ability to move effortlessly between technical and business audiences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. The candidate will play crucial role in the company’s business success focusing on our partnership efforts in the Asia Pacific region. This role will be be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore.
- Partner with the Product Management, Sales, and Marketing teams to define and communicate our unique value proposition to the Asia-Pacific market
- Source, structure, negotiate, close, and manage partnerships to drive meaningful transaction volume across the Payoneer platform
- Identify, incubate, develop and scale partnerships across different industry verticals such as PSPs, commerce platforms, SaaS platforms and financial services partners
- Develop post-launch and account management plans for successful implementation
- Present technical requirements to our partners and provide feedback to the product organization
Skills, Qualification and Experience:
- 8-12 years business development, sales, or partnership experience with tangible results
- Prior experience working with industries such as Fintech, PSPs, Commerce Platforms, SaaS Platforms and e-wallets would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills to understand and assess opportunities and partnerships with an ability to communicate both commercial and strategic benefits to partners
- Ability to look at partnership opportunities holistically and with a longer term view
- Entrepreneurial, with a bias towards action and a collaborative disposition
- Great at execution: results driven, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated, with ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Creative and critical thinker, with strong business acumen and negotiating abilities
- Excellent with written and verbal communication
- Experience working globally across cultures and in different cultural environments to close international business
- Payments industry experience
- Fluency in English in addition to other languages
- MBA or advanced Business Degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The digital payment platform empowering businesses around the world to grow globally.