Staff Software Test Engineer ( Automation )
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
- System Integration Quality and Client Centric Test coverage.
- Establish quality process & measurements to ensure software quality in a continuous integration environment. Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs. Maintain and/or update documentation that communicates the standards and procedures. Champion Shift Left Processes.
- Collaborate with product and software developer teams to establish Qualification for production release, Identification & Automation of End-to-End use cases, and develop collaboration tools/reporting to improve Quality.
- Develop and/or Maintain automation tools/frameworks to cover Web and Mobile applications and services.
- Execute and confirm automated/Manual test during certification cycles. Adhere to Data Driven approach to support Reporting and Metric driven Test Iterations.
- Participate in a Kanban Team process as Team contributor to deliver features and increase the feature test coverage.
- Provide guidance to less-experienced team members. Review and evaluate codes developed by junior members to ensure we develop only highest-quality code.
- Work within a highly skilled team along with Engineering Managers to determine methods and procedures on new automation assignments.
- Extensive experience in design & development of applications on multiple platforms (Linux and Windows), using Open Source products and cloud technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively the logic and implementation plan to team members & managers.
- Strong Software Engineering background is required with development and test automation knowledge in multi-tier enterprise architecture.
- Strong coding experience in two or more programming languages Java scripts, Java, Angular.js, Node.js etc.
- Experienced Debugger by reviewing log file validation on a LINUX/UNIX server, Splunk
- Understanding of Infrastructure components like Systems, Virtual Machines, Database, Middleware, Storage etc.
- Developing comprehensive test and quality plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 8+ years of experience in Software Development or Equivalent Test automation engineering.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in Singapore are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading global payment solutions