Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
About Tyro Health
The Tyro Health business unit was formed after acquiring Medipass, an Australian based health fintech, based in Melbourne. Medipass was originally established on the belief that a better health system demands better ways to connect and pay, and we carry that ethos through now as Tyro Health.
Our team is focused solely on healthcare related payment and claiming solutions, which connect patients, practitioners and payers in ways that drive system efficiency and better experiences of care. For healthcare providers and partners, we offer a range of digital claiming options, including government funders, private health insurers and direct patient payments.
Our Marketing Manager will have a shrewd eye for detail, but never lose sight of the big picture. Just as comfortable digging in the data, talking with customers, or presenting with influence and challenging the status quo, this new position will play a key role across all elements of our business.
As a payments technology company, marketing experience with similar business models is highly desired and exposure to the healthcare industry would be a big bonus. Whether you’ve worked client-side or at an agency, what matters most is your ability to identify opportunities and dive into the challenges - you’re not afraid to speak up. The way you communicate is key. Being able to distil down to what’s most important matters. Wow us with your application.
Tyro Health Champion
- Be the voice of healthcare customers at Tyro Health
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to identify new marketing opportunities and insights
- Create value proposition and positioning for new product and feature launches
- Data-driven approach to optimise marketing campaigns
- Identify customer pain points, build product proof points and messaging for new product launches
Other areas of focus
- Helping to develop, own and evolve our strategic marketing plan
- Develop, monitor (and constantly tinker with) the Tyro Health growth engine
- Being the CRM expert, including the setup and management of campaigns, landing pages, lists and automation\
- Being all over our channel analytics
- Updating website content including simple edits and basic maintenance
- Creating, curating and editing blog entries relevant to our industry on a regular basis
- Social Media marketing planning including creation of relevant content and execution across social networking accounts
- Socially support and hijack industry events
- Work in a research capacity and explore new trends and industry developments
- Event planning, management and recruitment
Our dream candidate will have
- A degree level education (with Marketing focus)
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Existing healthcare industry marketing experience or exposure
- CMS / Wordpress and website design knowledge
- Know where to look (and what to ask) of the data
- CRM / marketing platform expertise
Nice to have:
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce and Adobe marketing stacks
- Experience with or exposure to agile software development
- A knack for writing, and an ability do so quickly and clearly
- Basic video editing, Photoshop and/or Indesign skills
Culture and Perks
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 12 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, long service leave program, novated leasing, and a Short Term Incentive Program to name a few.
You will work autonomously, and will be trusted to make your own decisions and prioritise effectively. You will report to a manager, and support will always be there if you need it, but we don’t micro-manage.
This role is full time, but flexible to meet your needs. You’ll be provided with a laptop and all the tools and support you need to succeed.
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 500 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred r
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking