Team Lead, Implementation
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated people who help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical situations at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Team Lead, Implementation
As an Implementation Team Lead, you will steer a team of technical experts who handle complex merchant projects. This team works with Adyen's largest merchants globally to solution, consult, troubleshoot, implement, and launch scalable technical integrations.
Additionally, you will work closely with different teams globally, such as Sales, Account Management, Development, and Product in order to provide an exceptional merchant experience. The ability to foster cross-team collaboration will also be key to success.
Further, you will also be involved with strategic company initiatives that help shape the team, and prepare for growth and/or changes.
What you’ll do
- Guide the team as a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying technology stack, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Recruit talented Implementation Managers who can contribute to both Adyen’s and our merchant’s growth
- Coach and mentor members of the Implementation team to resolve technical issues for Adyen’s merchants and grow their careers
- Define and clearly communicate goals for the Implementation team
- Track team progress and success, and present results to senior management
- Take a hands-on role in merchant projects, including technical pre-sales, solution design, consultation, and project management
- Based in Singapore, with opportunities to travel across APAC and beyond to assist our merchants and interface with other global offices
Who you are
- You are a people leader, and have experience developing technical teams
- You are innovative, with strong problem-solving capabilities and able to define robust processes and procedures
- You are able to serve as an escalation point to varied technical requests
- Payments or Fintech experience is not required, but you must be able to communicate your enthusiasm for the space
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally where required
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The payments platform built to grow your business