Associate Director Product - Institutional Merchant Acquiring
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
- Support the acquisition and retention of enterprise Australian and multinational clients
- Influence cross-functional teams and stakeholders to achieve strategic and tactical business objectives
- Create and maintain efficient and effective governance, risk return and compliance frameworks
- Demonstrate customer-focused, and values-led behaviours
About The Role
Role Location- 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008; flexible for other capital cities
Role Type- Permanent, Fulltime
As Associate Director Product - Institutional Merchant Acquiring, you will be delivering strategic project work and tactical initiatives to deliver a compelling merchant proposition to customers within the Institutional banking segment. You will be responsible to-
- Facilitate alignment, prioritisation and connectivity across a variety of stakeholders including- Australia Division Product, Wholesale Digital and Operations, external partners / vendors and the Transaction Banking sales teams
- Design, develop and deliver initiatives originated internally or as a result of regulatory or external changes
- Be accountable for the centralisation and leadership of all governance, risk returns and compliance functions associated with the products
- Act as the 'Engagement Manager' for value chain partners, ensuring alignment in business strategies, investment and prioritisation
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following-
- Knowledge of Merchant Acquiring industry
- Strong Business Acumen
- Excellent strategic Acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced planning and organisation skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS129395)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shaping a world where people and communities thrive for over 180 years.